This message is from: "Snowy Mtn." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Happy Easter everyone.
The greatest pleasure of spring is seeing the new foals. Our stallion Sven
has his first foal on the ground. It is a lovely grey filly. Proud owner
Destin Lydiatte, Proud Dam Snowy's Sahara Her name is Destiny's Spring. She
is so cute.
Our first foal on the farm is a lovely colt Snowy's Olle out of Freya the II
& Snowy's Cosmo. He is all legs usually I can strattle a foal during
imprinting and pretend I am riding him with absoluetly no weight.  Not this
time, his legs are 4 inches longer then any other foal born here. He runs,
jumps, chases chickens & has so much personallity. He is a hoot.
Have a great day everyone.
Love Lauren
www.fjordhorse.net