This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Exuberant Salutations" Steve, on the most successful Fjord Horse List ongoing
production. I must have been on since near the beginning too, as I was
thinking it had even been longer ago than 1998, I could have sworn it started
in the big snow of 1996/97! Good thing I didn't wager on it =)))

The List has been of tremendous value to me (us) and I cherish it highly...
THANKS very much Steve, and to all Listers who contribute...

I'll have a second cup, please. =)))  Ruthie, NW MT