This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I just received the usage report from the eScribe who keeps the
  FH-L archives, and it appears that the recent problems with
  receiving the list through E-mail has pushed the archive usage way
  up. We jumped from number 173 last month to number 70 this month.
  The only archives with animal-related subject matter ranked ahead of
  the FjordHorse List were Holisticat, PetBunny, and Bird Board. Way
  to go Fjords! Let's trample the Kitties in April!!

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 The hooves of the horses!--Oh! bewitching and sweet; Is the music