This message is from: "Dagrun Aarsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hei Anne Berit,

hyggelig aa se noen fra Norge paa denne listen!

You bet I was surprised to see how expensive Fjords are in this country,
too! Just wait until you hear the breeding fee for the stallions :-)

Dagrun,

Norwegian girl in San Jose, California will pick up my fjord Saturday if all
goes well, then I'll tell you more