This message is from: "Foxfire Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a heads up and an invitation to any fjord CDE competitors:

The Metamora Combined Driving Event will be held at Windrush Farm, Metamora,
Michigan, June 14-17, 2002.

Officials:
President of the Jury:  Bill Long; Ground Jury:  Mary Ruth Marks; Technical
Delegate:  Wayne Kramer; Course Designer: Richard Pringle, Terry Pickett.

Levels: Training, Preliminary

Classes: Single Horse, Single Pony, Pair Horse, Pair Pony, Multiple Horse or
Pony, each division.

Entries Open May 1, Close June 1.

More info and entry forms are available at:
http://www.metamoracde.com/Omnibus%20Information.htm

Last year there was 1 fjord competing, Penny Stucky-Freeman with her mare
Rosie. We had a fun time watching and visiting with them. Since we won't be
ready for this one, we will again be volunteering. This is a very fun and
competitive CDE, we would love to see some more fjords this year! And of
course, we would love to meet you and cheer you on. It is at a new venue,
but again in a beautiful location, very near to us.

Come on up, down, or over, and bring a fjord to compete!

Betsy & Jer Patryjak
Foxfire Farm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://foxfirefjords.homestead.com/