This message is from: "Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

They are different! We had a gelding that was literally terrified of other
breeds. He would try and sit on Jennie's lap to get away from them. He
thought they were monsters out to eat him. But strangers who are fjords were
just horses he hadn't met yet. Needless to say he wasn't a show horse. But
he was an above average, awesome trail horse. Moose, deer, elk, whatever was
just a curiosity and now lives in eastern Washington on a ranch and is happy
camper. I fully believe they can tell each other apart by like color,
stature and smell.

Teresa Sanders
Sandpoint Idaho
Where spring finally has arrived! We had snow two nights ago and we're
hoping its the last. The piles are melting (which brings the herbal mud
conditioning for the hooves:)) and we can actually see land beneath the
snow!