This message is from: "Foxfire Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve? I sent this last night (Sunday) and it never appeared...
any idea what is going on with the list for some of us?

To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: Not just Yahoo e-mail

Was there a fjord-horse digest # 68? I never received one, and am not a
Yahoo e-mail client either. Never received # 61  (March 13, I think).

Noticed in e-mail properties that something looks different. They now come
through  fiona.mystery.com. They used to come through gordon.mystery.com

Is this a new thing or has something changed and we are getting bypassed?

Betsy  in Michigan
Foxfire Farm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://foxfirefjords.homestead.com/