This message is from: Holly Tuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh Deb,
The greatest news I heard today was that your tumor
was beign.  As to the colt/filly thing.  When I was a
teenager growing up on my Dad's small dairy farm in
Northwestern Ontario.  He had me seperate a heifer for
veal, thinking it was a bull.  He had tunnel vision
until I said to him,"Look Dad, no balls".  We all know
which end I was talking about.  Now a days I run a few
beef and when they are born I just cop a feel, before
they really get up and moving.
Take care and it's great to hear you're doing just
fine.
Holly from Manitoba

File your taxes online! http://taxes.yahoo.ca