This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Intreresting.  I don't have Yahoo but some of the Fjordlist messages are
not getting through to me either..And seems a message I sent to the list
did not get through to the list either..just checked the archives.  I
resent the message on the Norwegian book on horse drwan carriages.

Jean in Sunny Fairbanks, Alaska, another clear and sunny March day..temps
in the +30's

..At 12:27 PM 3/21/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Has anyone who uses Yahoo reported problems recieving
>their fjordhorse list this week.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]