This message is from: "mhd/gcc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

    I'd love to know who the Fjord mare and her rider are on page 39 in "The
Clinic" column in the April 2002 Dressage Today! Not often I open that
magazine to see a Fjord, that's for sure! In her critique of this person's
ride, the judge, Maryal Barnett, said she has "a special place in my heart for
Norwegian Fjords." How could you not?? One of Ms Barnett's other regular
clinic lesson students is training a Fjord to Third and Fourth Level. If
anyone knows who that is, I'd love to know that, too. Gives me hope and
inspiration for my 6 year old gelding!! Thanks in advance for the information!
Best regards, Melissa Dowling