This message is from: "Frank & Sally Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Debi, just wanted to tell you I had brain surgery 4 years ago (double
aneurysm), and went under just knowing I would be okay since my mare was due
to foal and I didn't want to miss that!  I had three weeks of therapy, and by
mistake told the doctor I was going to ride horseback.  "No, no!" was the
answer.  I might fall off.  Hey!  It was for balance that I wanted to ride!
It took me two months of begging before I got the okay.  My husband was bound
to follow the doctor's advice, even if it was wrong in my book.  So, go at it
with positive thoughts, ride you horse as soon as you can, and all will be
fine.  Been there, done that!  So they shave your hair - it will grow back!
Best of Luck to you from this non-Fjord lurker.
Sally Higgins in Maine where it is snowing again.  "Poor Man's Fertilizer
Storm"?