This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings from central Oregon!

For those who don't know:  Oregon Gold was founded by a small group of Fjord
horse and Haflinger horse owners here in central Oregon with the purpose of
helping to promote our respective breeds.  Our first show (last May) got much
more response than we had ever dared hope for, with a little over 200
entries, some drawn from as far as central CA.  With the relatively small
number of Fjords & Haflingers in OR we had decided we had to go with an open
show - with "showcase" classes for Fjords & Haflingers.  This venue worked
well enough that we have decided to make this an annual event.

So, with our show coming up again in May (18th & 19th) we are now looking for
class sponsors/advertisers for our show.  This is an open invitation for you
to help us promote "our" fjords.  Sponsorships are $25 per class, and come
with a business card size ad in the show program (4 or more classes sponsored
gets a half page).  We are also looking for any donations of items for our
silent auction which is run in conjunction with the show.  We, the show
committee, hope to see you at the show. But, if you can't make it in person
please consider joining us by way of a class sponsorship!  For more
information please Email me < Fjord [EMAIL PROTECTED] >. Thanks very much!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
Redmond, OR