This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Debi ~ I wish you the very best in your upcoming surgery. Sounds like all
will be well, but the very idea of brain surgery is a "big deal." My
thoughts will be with you.

Jean E. thanks for the continuing info on dietary supplements. And as far as
use of vets for different procedures is concerned, we have already paid for
a new wing on the vet hospital, I'm sure, because we believe in using ours
for routine procedures and call them at the least suspicion of something
amiss with any of the four~foots. Partly this is because we are not as
experienced as many of you, and partly it reflects a conservative approach ~
"safe, not sorry..."

Bye again ~ Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/