This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

The Midwest group meeting at Galena was a whirlwind for me. It was an
all-round wonderful and varied experience. Ursula, Brian and Pat taught us
how to be safe, not sorry, and presented way too much information for me to
have processed yet. The energy in that Mid-west group is remarkable ~ I was
quite impressed! It was really fun putting names to faces and seeing old
friends. I loved rooming with Lori Albrough, and was delighted to find that
Sue Ennis could make it after all ~ she is the proud new owner of Ari, our
Flotren son and Erlend grandson. He's a lucky boy!

The Fiedlers were gracious hosts. They have a well thought out arrangement
of barns, arena, paddocks and pastures for their beautiful horses to enjoy.
I especially enjoyed staying in their log home ~ wish I could have one just
like it. They were so well organized they made it easy for all of us to move
from event to event. Thank you again, Sophie, Howard, and Pat.

Sadly, upon my return I learned that my uncle had passed away, so I am off
to Spokane for a few days. He was a sweet and gentle man, a physician who
always had time for a kind word. It will be comforting to be with my
extended family, but I will miss him a lot.

Bye for now, Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/