This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Jean

Thanks for doing my math work.  I spent yesterday visiting my 90 yr old
mother in-law in hospital, attending grandparents' day at my grandaughter's
school, etc.  I really don't think I could have done it yesterday.

I am, however, still going to do the math on the Continuex minus the cost of
Ivermectin which they furnish, especially if I find this is an effective
wormer for all worms in our area and doesn't have to have the annual
deworming for tapes.  There was a price quoted by Fred and Lois Pack that led
me to believe that the cost might come in at  quite a bit less than .50 per
horse/day.  If anyone has an up to date cost for Continuex, I would
appreciate knowing it.   I went to Farnam website and they have wonderful
information, but no prices.

Jean, I don't know how you manage to stay on top of all these issues that are
aired on the list, but "thank you".  You are always there with some help for
everyone.

Mary Harvey in Virginia's mountains
We are finally supposed to get some rain today.  Will help my
spinach,lettuce,radishes and onions that have their heads peaking through the
ground.