This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here is a link to a place that sells the mosquito dunks, or rings...they are really effective. Uses a strain of Bt (Baccilus t. 'Israelensis') that after ingested by the poor little 'squito, eats out it's insides...yummmy!

http://www.webbsonline.com/catalog/acc/

Have a pleasant day...

kmac
*almost out the door to go drive my mare Alycia aka "Big A" up north of Reno, at the base of the Dogskin Mountains...glorious day: sunny, cool and no wind so far. I'll post how it goes - this is our first real away-from-home drive. Bye!