This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Holly :
We found our fjords with a local cattleman who purchased them from a packing
outfit in Penticton a couple of years ago. One of the mares was bred, so he
ended up with a filly too, plus the two mares. They had planned to use them to
pack into the woods for elk hunting. ( I guess it did not work out, horses
aren't like snowmobiles you know, you can't just hop on 'em and go without some
prep work first). Anyway, they were advertised in the local nickel saver
newspaper and we bought them...only about an hour away from us ! Don't have
them yet, our pasture is not fenced so will will be  digging post holes for the
next few weekends. Anyone want to help ?

Judy Phelps
Chelan, WA.