This message is from: Joyce Concklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thankyou to Nancey for the intro.
We have be raising these wonderful Fjord horses for
over 12 years now.Our small herd of Fjords is at 10
head now with 2 mares expecting late March.
We are 1 hour North of Tampa and about 2 hours South
of Gainesville where Nancey is.
There is a Fjord in the Vero Beach area,5 in West Palm
Beach area and 2 more in  Ft.Lauderdale.
Fjords are growing in popularity here.I'm sure I've
missed a few.
If anyone is traveling in Florida please stop by for a
visit and some Fjord chat in person.It's fun meeting
other Fjord people as we do when traveling out of
state with (and without)our Fjords.

Happy Fjording!

Joyce
Joyce P. Concklin