This message is from: "Dave Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our buyer on our stallion backed out due to some serious health problems she
is dealing with, so that put our stallion back on the market.  Fair Acres Ole
is a 7 yr old brown dun medium - drafty stallion.  He stands almost 14.2 hh,
approx. 1250 lbs.  He is by Anvil's Steinfinn and out of Fair Acres Kari.  He
has good bone, great hips & shoulder line, excellent hooves and straight legs,
wonderful gaits, kind soft eyes, good looking head, is quite majestic looking
in my opinion.  We have bred to him almost 20 outside mares, he throws his
hips, larger frame, & great disposition on his offspring.  He would be perfect
for any first time stallion owner as he is very easy to handle.  We have only
done hand breeding with him and he is quite smart about mares!!  Ole was in
several parades, shows, horse fairs, demo's, trail rides with mares and alone,
he also was driven around the farm.  He has not done a lot of riding or
driving lately but has wonderful ground manners and could be put back into
training without any trouble.  I have several wonderful pictures of him and
would be more than happy to do a video if anyone is interested.  He is priced
to sell -to the right home.  I also could  give you several references of
owners of Ole babies.  He has no bad habits.  Just a quite note on Ole, my 14
yr old son was asked to bring the horses in one night. As teenagers go he
didn't listen real closely.  I came home and saw Ole's gate open but the fence
still on and Ole's halter still on the post? I wondered where my stallion was,
so I ran into the barn and there he was in his stall.  I came in the house and
asked Patrick how he brought Ole in, he said, "I couldn't find the halter so I
just led him by the hair(his forelock)!!!"  I thanked God once again I have
Fjords.  For any inquiries please email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Patti Jo Walter, Francis Creek Fjords Two Rivers, WI (East Cenral Wisconsin)
1-920-755-4387