This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, I think Brigid should take Knute to Harry Whitney
http://www.harrywhitney.com/
"Harry Whitney refuses to call himself a horse
trainer. Instead, he’s an "equine communicator." By this we
mean no psychic, but someone who sees things from the
horse’s point of view – someone fluent in the language of
horses. Even better, Mr. Whitney promises to teach this
"foreign language" to YOU – not only for your benefit, but for
the benefit of your horse."

He has written several articles for The Whole Horse Journal, Equus, etc.
Check out this one:
http://www.tctc.com/~hwhitney/HWArticlesDirectingTheDance.html

His clinics in California:
March 20-23  Jackson, CA      Julie Carpenter  (209) 223-4421
March 27-30                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

April 4-6   Healdsburg, CA      Contact Judy McHerron  (707) 431-2920
April 8-10  Healdsburg, CA      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or: Bryan Neubert – "Brian is one of the best people you could possibly
ride with. He has a schedule of events in California this year and will be
glad to put you on his mailing list. Brian teaches horsemanship, ranch
skills, and traditional rawhide braiding."

>I would turn the horse over
>to the cowboy who lives in your area and has a neat way with Knutes. Can
>not think of his name but someone must know.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, 0 degrees F but Fjords are starting to shed!

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]