This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

sara faull wrote:

>  We are expecting a baby this year in early April,

Hi Sara, last year we had a colt born on April 5, I was a bit worried ahead
of time because it was still cold here, but he came out with one of the
thickest furriest coats I've ever seen, and he was just fine. He was foaled
indoors and the stall was well bedded with straw and we were there to help
dry him off, perhaps it would have been different if he was born in snow
bank or something. But, he had the thickest coat of any foal we've had, the
others were all born much later in April or in May, so Mother Nature
definitely was on top of the situation.

Lori