This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Gosh, it hardly seems possible that it has already been a year since Anne and
I flew back east to teach at the Galena meeting!

Brian and Ursula, you are in for a real treat.  We met so many nice folks
while we were there.  Hospitality is unsurpassed!

I just hope that the weather is a bit kinder to you than when we were there.
COLD hardly describes it!  Never saw so much ice - fields solid and shining!
Take a rubber suit to keep the wind out.  Howard had a dandy one.  Maybe he
can get some 'loaners' for you!  LOL!

For those of you who plan to attend the meeting and clinics, you are in for a
real treat having the opportunity to work with Brian and Ursula!  They are
both very good teachers.

Have a great time everyone.  Sure wish I could join you once again, however,
just saw a weather forecast for Chicago and it didn't look very 'user
friendly'!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR