This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone:
I want to follow up on the post from the other day about  confusion between
Canadian dollars and American dollars on price lists. I had an embarassing
moment recently buying a mare. The owner ( from Canada) quoted me a price which
I assumed was in Canadian dollars since her farm was in Canada and that is
where we were doing business ( I traveled to her farm). I did not find out
until I was ready to buy that the price she quoted me was in American dollars !
And at the exchange rate today, that is a BIG difference ! I could not go
through with the sale, it put the mare out of my price range. So, owners please
state your prices on your websites and sales lists in the currency of your
native country, and if not, then please specify American dollars or Canadian
dollars. It will cause less confusion among buyers and sellers.  Thanks for
your attention to this.

Also, I have seen people refer to "the LIST". What and where is this ?

Best Regards,

Judy Phelps
Chelan, WA.