This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:02 AM 1/24/2002 +0000, you wrote:
This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why not just show the Conformation SCORE?

Well we are talking about putting this after the horses name & registration number on the registration certificates. I am not sure just a 78.5 would be real informative. Maybe I am wrong what does everyone else think?

And at some point, maybe we can insert the complete scores of a horse that has been evaluated? This way we know where the judges see this horses strengths (and weaknesses.)

Maybe on the web site but not on the Registration Certificate for sure. There just isn't room there.

Maybe the height & cannon meas. would be a nice idea too.
...But I guess thats asking for allot ;~))

Again no room on the Certificate.  The web site maybe.

Does the cannon bone measurement really matter all that much? From all of them that I have seen I think they would all fit in between 7 - 9 inches circumference. With only a very few on the 7 & 9 of course. Most would fall in the 7.5 - 8.5 range.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]