This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----Original Message Follows----
From: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I used All State, based in Colorado Springs, when I
moved Tank and Keyah to Las Cruces. I was highly
pleased with their service and care.

Ditto here.
I had sent in a message about Allstate immediatly after Peg's initial query, but it somehow was absorbed into the Hotmail e-stomach and did not exit onto this List.

We had a client ship out (2) horses from NH, a Fjord and a not-so-robust QH, and they arrived in fine shape. I was impressed w/ how both the dispatcher and driver kept in touch with us, and the horses actually arrived right on time. Just a co-incidence, but my S.O., Dave used to work for them, but for the former owners. He said the "new" Allstate has considerably improved.