This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/17/02 6:50:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> . However, I have
> tried to find the link, but, I can't seem to even come close to finding it.
> realize you don''t have the info on it, but, if you could just give me any
> sort of "key word" that I could start from, I will definitely keep trying.

Ho Jack.... I'm not Kathy, but I have a tip for you.  Do a Google search and
look under "horse shippers".  I just did this and came up with NUMEROUS
websites.  One that sounds like what Kathy was talking about may be
horse-travel.com.  Here is the link to my Google search for you. <A
HREF="http://www.google.com/search?q=horse+shippers&btnG=Google+Search";>Google
Search: horse shippers</A>

Pamela