This message is from: "Foxfire Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you for the tips on finding Song of Norway...
At the Video Universe site Gail mentioned it is only $14.38...
And the 13th Warrior just became available on tape there for only $6.69!

Like we have nothing better to do...LOL.

Jean in AK...you are so mean to your poor fjords! (Just kidding) Mine are
outside 24/7 too.  (Can't use the barn yet anyway) I have been wondering if
you brought them in when it got really cold.

The other night I went out late to release the weanling,Lidamir, from her
little hot-wired feeding area, and there she was, curled up on the ground
sound asleep, covered with about an inch of unmelted snow. The others were
standing nearby, just outside. (Probabably waiting for one of her scraps to
blow their way...)When she was with them again, did they go into the
covered, windfree run-in? Nope. Just hung out in the cold and snow, none of
it melting of of them. With their furry coats, I don't even think they
notice. I wish I was that well-insulated! (Mmmm-fat doesn't count....)

So Jean...what do you do in all the darkness? (Watch videos and surf the
net?) You don't see much of your fjords 'til the daylight hours get longer,
do you?

Betsy Patryjak, in sunny warm (21F) Michigan where the sun is up at 8:06am
and sets at 5:25 pm...gaining a minute a day!
Foxfire Farm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://foxfirefjords.homestead.com/