This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have VERY wide feet and am unused to having my feet squished into too
small shoes.  I can get my feet into cowboy boots...but then can think of
nothing else but getting them off!!  The best-fitting riding boots I have
found are Blundstone boots...the pull on waterproof type.   They are for
sale at many tack stores.  However, they still may not be big enough.

Another alternative might be motorcycle boots.  Years ago I bought a very
small men's pair of Italian zip up motorcycle boots.  They were actually too
big (I wear a women's size 6 1/2 to 7)...and the smallest men's sizes are
always too big.  Anyway...they have a side zipper that allows one to get
them on without struggle.  These are not the really heavy "engineer's boots"
that are sometimes used for motorcycle riding.  Motorcycle boots have a heel
on them, similar to a cowboy boot...though not as high.

Anyone have any suggestions what kind of riding boot I can
>get?...one that will go over a very thick foot and ankle?
>Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]