This message is from: "Foxfire Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Robyn,

Give Dee a call at the number in the other message and ask her. She will
want to know all about you and your setup and experience....But all you can
do is call and ask. She has no answering machine, so you cannot leave a
message. Just keep calling 'til you reach her.  I tried to call her today,
with no luck, Will be trying again tonite.

She may be gone for the day on Monday, so call tonite.
I don't know if 'free' is an option, but she will tell you if it's not.
She's a real straight shooter.

Regards,
Betsy Patryjak, in co-o-o-old Michigan
Foxfire Farm