This message is from: "Foxfire Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List!

1982 Stallion, ANVIL'S HAUGULL C-178 212-A (brown Dun, 14.2 h) out of FELRUN
N-14159 C-126  by HAUGULL N-1821 is currently owned by about-to-turn-80 year
old Dee Plummer in Granton, Wisconsin. This wonderful stallion, our Tomas'
sire, along with being sire to about 50 others registered with the NFHR, may
soon have to be gelded. Dee is unable to keep a stud any longer, and would
like to know if anyone is interested in taking on this stallion. She would
love to see him continue to be bred. (He was previously owned and bred by
Dale Lachmann here in Michigan.)

The place where he is currently living is bringing in another stud and these
folks do not want 2 stallions on the farm. Due to her age, she cannot handle
a stud alone. (She
has a herd of 7 or 8 Fjords she takes care of alone!) She is located in
Wisconsin and does not have internet access, so I said I would post this for
her. You can reach her by phone at (715) 238-7618. She can give you more
information then. I do not know the price, but do know she primarily wants
him to go to a good farm where he can continue  to breed. This has to happen
quickly as he is scheduled for gelding next week and she is concerned about
gelding a 20 year old stallion. (Vet told her it was hard on older horses.)

If he is gelded, she will keep him. She just called me tonight, very
concerned,  to let me know and asked if I could take him or knew of anyone
who might. Has anyone had an Anvil's Haugull offspring evaluated? If you
have one of his offspring, please speak up.

If you are interested, please give her a call. She is delightful to speak
with. You can find out more about his breeding and offspring on the NFHR
Pedigree List. We are NOT breeders or set up for breeding ...or I would
probably not be posting this!

Betsy & Jer Patryjak
Foxfire Farm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]