This message is from: "Starfire Farm, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

There will indeed be Fjord horses at the National Western Stock Show in
2002.  At Starfire Farm we have been busy, ever since returning from the
Libby show, choreographing and practicing a Quadrille (as well as making
costumes!) which will be an act that is included in the Evening of
Dancing horses.  Here is a link to an announcement about the Evening of
Dancing Horses:

http://www.nationalwestern.com/NWSS/home/index.asp

This year we will be riding to Palladio, by Karl Jenkins, which will be
performed by the Pueblo Symphony Orchestra, directed by Dr. Jacob Chi.
The Dancing Horses performances will be the evenings of Wed., Jan. 23
and Thurs., Jan. 24.  We will begin moving the horses into the Events
Center on Monday, Jan. 21, so you can come visit us in the stable area.
Ask the stabling office where the Dancing Horses are stalled, and they
will direct you to us.  Our dress rehearsal is the following Tues.
evening, but is not open to the public.  This is a ticketed event, so if
you're interested, get 'em while they're hot!  This event has sold out
for the past 5 years and is one of the more popular events.  Thursday
night tickets are usually sold out at least three weeks prior to the
event.  Wednesday night tickets can sometimes be purchsed a couple of
days before, if you're lucky!  Come see us!

As far at the Expo is concerned, we usually do not participate.  But,
you never know!  They may want our act included in that as well.  We
have a wonderful group of fjord owners and riders involved in this, and
we may have fun at the Expo this year as well. We'll
see................so many things to do, so little time!

Happy Holidays,

Beth

--
Beth Beymer & Sandy North