This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All,
    In the last while I have been trying to find out where some of you live
and finding your location on a map.  (I love maps) I have found Forestville
where Gail lives, Cynthia in Las Cruces, (been there), the Jensens in Lumby,
B C (might drive there sometime as not too far), Joanna in Bar Harbor Maine
(now that's a place I'd like to visit), the Packs in Wilkeson, and many
others of you good folks.  It has been fun.  I still don't know where Deb
lives or many others, but as time goes I will add to my list of
names/locations.
    Ann and I have been trying to make our home a little more "child proof"
today as 6 little grandchildren will be arriving tonight!!!
    The apple orchard near us still has lots of nice Fuji apples on the trees
and as we go for our morning walk, we pick some and our "siri" loves to see
us coming back as knows a treat is coming.  The donkey, goats, alpaca and
siri all line up along the fence to get in on the treat.
    I've enjoyed all the good information on the list for the past months and
look forward to more in the coming year.  Hope you all have a safe holiday.

    Dave and Ann Sperl
    Othello, Washington