This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:56 PM 12/17/2001 +0000, you wrote:
This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

However, I would be supportive of having another full-on Eval (Conformation & Performance Testing) in 2002, separate from the Turlock Show. The venue could be Turlock or another site. If anyone would be interested in such a thing happening next year out on the left coast, please write me & let me know your thoughts. If enough interest is shown, then I will proceed with this to the NFHR BOD & Eval Comm.

If your serious Karen you should contact the committee & at least give them an idea that you are interested in doing one again. Please contact either of the co-chairs of the committee - Tom Hans or Anne Appleby. If you need their email addresses let me know.

Mike

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]