From: "Joe Glick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Holiday vacation
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:08:21 -0500

This message is from: "Joe Glick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please check out the web site below. About half-way down the page you will see an article on this "Holiday vacation".

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/nothing/billgate.htm

Bookmark this site for future reference on "hard to believe"stories.

http://www.snopes2.com/