This message is from: Joanna Crell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Hi all fjorders,
 Just to make sure y'all are in the know, Dave McWethy will be the featured
speaker at the JAn uary 12th meeting of the MAine Driving club meeting at
the Windham Library at 11:30. The topic will be about his cross country
journey with his 3 fjords (from NH to Montana) and I'm sure there would be
lots of time for questions about everything else . It is a MDC members
meeting( cold dish potluck) but they have extended welcome to non members
for 5.00$ so, like me, either join-up or ante up and show up!
Personally, I want to know what other ulterior motive that spy has for
infiltrating our state, my operatives have let me down on this one, who is
he visiting if not me, and why?!!!  Did some sneaky harness-wanter offer
him a beach drive or worse yet, lure him with some barbeque?? I'll have
join the tag team of dancing girls and pound it out of him, no fun escapes
my scrutiny!  see you in the vicinity of one tall suspicious character
masquerading as a purveyor of equine accoutrements. Mission impossible
theme here please......
Joanna Crell and David Folger, directors
Willowind Therapeutic Riding and Driving Center
 State Highway 3 Box 1140 Eden
Bar Harbor, Maine 04609
phone and fax (207) 288-9506
http://www.willowind.org