This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:43 PM 12/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: "D T" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

With all this talk of registering 5 generations of Fjords I have a question. Please keep in mind, although that won't be difficult, that I am not a breeder.
Does anyone know anything about his lineage:

Buck-34
Freya-38
produced Kinnikinnick-45
and

Stolmann -1
Rita-3
produced Sammi-11

Kinnikinnick and Sammi produced Brawn-66 who is the father of Lars

Now throw in

Suldrup Heid (DM) D329
Lene (DM) D4224
produced Rita-3

Kinnikinnick and Rita produced Buffy who is the mother of Lars

this is quite confusing to me. Can someone explain it?
Deb

Well what is it exactly that you need explained? Seems like you have it down pretty well actually.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]