This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:22 PM 12/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: "D T" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I started to do some research about the Vikings and the horses that they used. I have just started and the only area on the internet that even deals with their horses, that I have found so far, won't let me enter.

Can anyone tell me where I could read more about the Fjord and the Viking? Are there accounts of Fjords being used, pictures from long, long ago what? I would appreciate a point in the right direction.

I don't think the Vikings had cameras Deb. I really don't know where you would look for that sort of info. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]