This message is from: "D T" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am new to this list and didn't know about Libby until it was to late for me to make plans to come. I didn't even know what would be shown at Libby except for Fjords and that is all I cared about Fjords. Now, I was new to Fjords and didn't own one yet but wanted to own one. I was one of the folks some of you talk about when mentioning wanting to introduce new people to the breed and show them what they can do.

Let me say this, the one thing I knew that a Fjord could do was pull. I just expected, without knowing, that if I went to Libby I would be seeing Fjords pull. Had I gone to Libby, or when I do go next year, and I don't see Fjords pulling logs, tools, etc. I will be very disappointed. I don't see how anyone can even consider a Fjord horse show that wouldn't show this wonderful attribute of the Fjord horse.

Please, if there is not going to be this type of exhibition let me know so I won't be astonished when I get to Libby. I am not saying that Fjords can't do anything else. Lars, my sweet adorable guy, does trail rides with me. I love it and I doubt he will ever be hitched to a plow. However I still love seeing those magnificent horses doing one thing they do well, pulling, pulling and pulling.

Deb