This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:30 PM 12/9/2001 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                Dear List from Brian Jensen;
                     I thanked Carol R. because this is a topic worth
discussion, and although we do not agree, possibly this list can provide
ideas and options for future considerations!!!  There does need to be an
International Bank of all Registered Fjords in the world. It could be
established as an internet Bank by a person--or-- FHI--or Norway as the
mother country. There would be a cost of downloading for individual requests
as Carol has made based on her experiences.
                           Are there any entrepreneurs out there, what do
you think??? Possibly we could get comments from Eika in Germany, Ode in
Switzerland, Bob in Holland, Brigit on Denmark, and of course Arne in
Norway????? Lets talk about this!!!---------Brian Jensen

I think that would be a great tool for the Fjord world Brian. Do you know if all of the other countries actually have all of their studbooks on a computer system?

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114