This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 11:59 AM 12/9/2001 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No Evaluation At Libby?  So when and where is the fjord evaluation this year?
I was under the impression (assumed) that there was always an eval at Libby.
 Turlock?  Where?  I'm kind of in a quandry as my work impacts its time off
availability very late in the year for the next calendar year.  Now I may not
be able to access the time off for whenever the eval is going to be.  Drat.

The dates or places for the 2002 Evaluations have not been set yet Pam. The committee is working on it now.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114