This message is from: "dragonriffic_designs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A friend of mine used one of the horse balls with her stallion (not a
fjord), but he would only play with it when no one was looking (obviously he
didn't realize we WERE looking).  IMO, it's kind of trial and error...they
will either like it or not!

reena