This message is from: "Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Note:  the Buckles-Up Halters are the ones with buckles on top of the
noseband, so when you are in crossties, and wish to remove the halter and
put it around the horse's neck, all you have to do is open the buckle on the
nose, and the halter is in place on the neck.

Now that Thanksgiving is past, we're on the downhill slope towards
Christmas.  If you are looking for halters with buckles on top of the
nosebands, which were popular as presents last year, you can see them, with
prices on http://www.horseharness.com/halter.html      I will add that draft
sizes are $1.00 higher.  The prices are the total amount - no tax, no
shipping cost.  And we can process credit cards this year.

Fit is always an issue.  I can recommend by general category ("large pony"
"small horse"  "large horse" etc) but I also have a table of measurements
which I can email if someone needs it.  Adult Fjords usually take a #600,
and the largest take #700's.

Camptown Dave
http://www.horseharness.com