This message is from: "Bert Van Loon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I agree that horses love music. I used to be a classical musician and for
fun I taught my Fjord Takla to come when I whistle the first three notes of
" Maria " from Westside Story. If she is slow I just enjoy whistling myself
a little concert. My little minnie Wee Charlee Dickens will happily trundle
down from the top of the steep pasture when I whistle the five note theme of
"Papagano" from Mozart's The Magic Flute.

I had observed the amount of syllables in the very melodic nickers that the
horses would sound and found that mine often employed a sequence of two,
three and five.So heck, why go for a regular whistle?

Well, now everyone knows that perhaps I should make an effort to interact
with more people but I have to say that I prefer my horses.

Carolyn Van Loon>        >