This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/06/2001 6:50:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>     We were looking at some pictures of our Fjord and see that the one
> taken
> last spring and the one taken recently show that the tail was about 12
> inches
> longer in the spring.
>     Wonder what that means, if anything???  Any ideas?

Something has been chewing it off???   :)   no, seriously... do you comb out
his tail? You should just condition it and finger-pick it instead.  Other
than that I have no answers for you.

Lou
Check out our website
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/dbldayfarm/index.html";>DoubleDay Farm - Paint
& Miniature Horses</A>
I know God won't give me more than I can handle.
 I just wish He didn't trust me so much.