This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> We thought about moving, considering northwest Montana and even Cedar
> City, but as we go over things, that seems more than we want to take
> on. .................. We get a lot of stares and interest because of the
horse drawn
> buggy, but the cars are scarry.
> pat wilson

NOT much traffic here Pat! and lots of secondary roads to "toodle" on. Many
of them are gated and there's NO traffic on those. They call Montana the
"last best" place on earth. It has been extraordinarily beautiful this fall,
all the Larch have turned gold/orange and the hills and mountains are ablaze
with glory! "Ya' all come! You hear!" =)))))

Ruthie, nw mt
Bushwhacker Fjords
http://www.libby.org/~bushnell