This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:14 PM 11/4/2001 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Since I see requests going to Mike for archive access, I guess it's
  about time to broadcast the "Welcome Message" again. I would remind
  everyone that this list is NOT an official service of the NFHR or
  any other Fjord registry. It is my personal effort dedicated to
  Fjord lovers around the world. So if you have problems with the list
  please bug me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), rather than Mike. Now, if
  everyone would stash this away in a file off their inbox they would
  always have the important information about the list handy.

--
Steve McIlree
Owner/Administrator FjordHorse List

Thanks for reposting it Steve.