This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:27 PM 10/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That will probably be Nansy's "legacy"---the people that she "infected
with the Fjord-v*rus".  She only had one foal---a stud colt who bred
one mare a few times---so her genes probably haven't spread very far.

I do only have one offspring listed for her but ULVAR 161-B did breed the same mare, Sala at least 7 times. I have 6 mares & one stallion registered from this same cross. Ulvar's son Sverre now has 24 offspring on the ground. So Grandma Nansy has quite a few horses out there with her in their lines actually.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114