This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> the one that I would go out to brush when my life needed a
> dose of the serenity that she seemed to exude.

I am so sorry...went through this exact same thing with my old P.O.A.
Duchess, last February.  We had had her for 25 years and she taught all my
kids to ride...as well as myself.  My old girl appeared to have some sort of
spell that morning as we could get her on her feet but she could no longer
support herself and would slowly weave and sink to the floor.  My prayers
are with you.
Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)