This message is from: Don Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

These sound great!  I have a grass ring to mow as well as the pasture upkeep.  I
like to mow the pastures (20+acres) twice a year to cut off the seed heads and
mow down the thistle before it blooms.  (The sheep eat all the leaves from the
grass and leave the stems.)  Anyone ever use one of these?  Would these mowers
handle thistle and uneven ground?

Jane