This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Morning all,
    Our neighbor called yesterday and wants to sell his 21 year old
registered Fjord Gelding.
He is not on the list so asked us to put this notice out for him.
    He has several other horses (not Fjords) which he has raised and has
decided to keep them and sell the Fjord.  We have seen this horse ridden in
local parades and it looks like a nice horse.  If some one is looking for a
well broke horse with lots of spirit, I think you could buy this one for a
very good price.  This horse is located in Othello, WA and the owner is
Charlie Justus and his phone numer is 509-488-0344.

Dave and Ann Sperl
Othello, WA